BEULAH BAY CAMPGROUND
Beulah Bay - Site of the annual Dakota Walleye Fishing Tournament.
Beulah Bay, located on the beautiful south shore of Lake Sakawea, offers a place to spend a week-end, week, or day to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, waterskiing, picnicking or just a place to relax and enjoy the pristine beauty of nature.
- 3 Rustic cabins w/microwave and refrigerator. Sleeping comfort for 5-7 people. Close proximity to shower/bathroom facility. Cabin Rental is $45/night
- 12 premium electrical sites. Double sized sites with plenty of room to park boat, ATV or just a little extra space for added privacy. The sites, numbered 16-27 are surrounded by trees. Cost $20/night.
- Full Hook up sites with water and electric. Sites are numbered 77-100. $23.00/night.
- RV Trailer Rental is $60.00/night.
- Primitive camping fee $10/night.
- Horseshoe courts, outdoor game equipment, Bocce ball and Croquet, rental available, Movie, DVD and VHS, rental.
- Light concession and ice sales
- 29 Day Rates available - call the office for details.
873-5916 (May 15th - Sept 15th)